Saturday, January 25, 2014

Yasuo: Affordable Japanese Food

Craving for authentic Japanese food but feeling pretty low on budget?
Well we found just the perfect place for you!
Located at Robinson's Ermita is a Japanese restaurant named Yasuo.



From the name to the ambiance, to the people working there, everything seemed so authentic! You'd immediately feel the Japanese ambiance... In a mall.

Menus were given, and I had my eyes set for the beef bowl. So the friendly waiter took our orders.

The wait wasn't that long, and we had our meals set on the table.

I could still see smoke rising from the beef bowl. I just couldn't resist; so I took a whiff, and boy, did it smell good!!



Ready with the chopsticks! Placed them between my fingers aaaaand, dug into the food!

The saltiness of the beef was balanced with the seasoning and the steamed, signature, Japanese rice! I just can't stop myself, so I just continued eating.

My friends ordered tempura, ramen and chicken teriyaki. 
And as a routine, we get to taste each other's food.
I first tasted the tempura. I'm not really a fan of Japanese mayo, or any kind of mayo. But the mayo just balances the flavor of the tempura. It was served hot, so the tempura was still fresh and it tasted real good!



Next was the chicken teriyaki. For that sweet, Japanese flavor! The chicken was cooked to perfection, so it was perfectly tender. And the sauce? Wow! Just the right amount of sweetness! All the flavors ju
st dancing around my mouth!



And finally, the ramen. Nothing says Japanese than a bowl of hot Ramen. Slightly spicy, slightly sweet, slightly salty, slightly tangy and a WHOLE LOT of flavor! Real flavor, in fact! Go ahead and try it!



Everything was amazing!
So like i said, if you need an affordable, authentic Japanese restaurant, this is the place to be!

Come visit Yasuo because everything is Japa-NICE!

Food Junky,
Eunick Nobe

No comments:

Post a Comment