Sunday, February 2, 2014

Your very own, have it your way Pizza at Project Pie

Everybody loves pizza. 
Now, what if you get to choose every single topping you're going to get?
You can have it your way at ...


You can have a sweet pizza with toppings like banana and nutella or the normal pizza with sauce and cheese!

They will let you choose between red sauce or white sauce then give you the control over what toppings you wanna put on your own pizza!


What also made me love this place is that the crew speaks in english! It makes them sound so classy.

After choosing your toppings, they'd ask for your name and place it on this tray with your name and the toppings you chose.


I, of course topped my pizza with my favorites: Mozzorella, parmasean, mushrooms, pepperoni and black olives.

Oh dear, I feel like i'm in heaven. All my favorites in one pizza. It just doesn't get any better than this!



Wait, it does! They have their own photo booth!

For a new, young and modern feel, head on down to Project Pie! (This one's in Blue bay, near SM Mall of Asia)


Food Junkie,
Eunick Nobe

No comments:

Post a Comment